martes, 4 de marzo de 2014

27th July of 2013.

There are lots and lots of days in my life that I remember 27th of July 2013.This day I met many unforgettable and very very crazy people and started to enjoy probably what was one of the best experiences in my life
:a Norwegian  Fjords-Scotland cruise with the best people.
This day started with the sound of the alarm clock 8:00 in the morning. I was in a hotel in the zone of  Barajas´ airport in Madrid.In my hotel there was one of my friends in the cruise,Andrea and We didn´t know that our ways were going to came across.I went to have breakfast with my parents and then,a bus collected us to take us to the airport.All was prepared to start  the flight to Bergen(Sweden).We spent three hours and a half  flying around Europe.We had a delay and had very little time to see Bergen.Then,We arrived to the port and to the sailing ship.I smile when I remember the ship.It wasn´t a luxury ship ,but it was perfect for our mischiefs.We loved to stay in the theatre of the ship at 3 or 4o o´clock in the morning.Crazy people...We ate in one restaurant of the ship and then,the most difficult had arrived.
I don´t understand he racist people,because with people from other cultures you learn a lot of things.
I haven´t got any brothers or sisters ,so I was very ashamed  for to go to a meeting with the other teenagers in the ship.The ages were from 14 to 18 years .To go there was one of the better decisions that I ever made.
At the start  of the meeting, all of us were very nervous because We didn´t know anyone. But one of the principal persons for our friendship was Sergio,the "teenagers monitor".A group of teenagers started his adventures all toghether: JAYAMACIA.All of us made friends very quickly and it was an unforgettable night.I didn´t sleep so much because the trip promised.It was the start to an amazing and very crazy adventure.The days passed and every day,our friendship grew stronger .Every day,more people see us and come with us.We were a perfect group composed by people from Catalonia,Madrid,Alicante,Andalucia and the Canary Islands.
I never forget the crazy feelings,the mental problems and the long times of strong laugh that I passed with Andrés,and our Nesteas and his collection of tins.I never forget the crazy conversations with EmeEle,the bottle caps ,her notes and her blessed madness.That´s the line of glory of my grand Carlos,always smiling and laughing of my mental problems,and trying to dasce in the disco...
I never forget when Andrea takes my jackets and my caps...I never forget all the times that I was stayed with "The Chu Abas"and I laughed with them,their secret reunions in the disco....I never forget the started and the end in the same flight with AndreaI never forget Yone,the time when we lost in the ship,his rythm in the disco,his jokes....I never forget the call of Inés three days before the cruise,our SkypeTimes,or our funny future plans.It was meravellous,too meravellous for be real...
I never forget you.
Jordi
Andrea
Yone
Andres
eMeele
Andrea
Carlos
Inés
Albas
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1hyHyXnAOI
<3

2 comentarios:

DEJA AQUÍ TU OPINIÓN.